Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: barsol
About
User Name: barsol
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Uncover the stocks driving the strongest industry groups
Posted: Monday, May 30, 2005 9:30:45 AM
thank you for the comeback, iappreciate it
Topic: Uncover the stocks driving the strongest industry groups
Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:36:28 PM
clicking on first video, it starts, progresses to the point where the first change is done, then the sound stops, the chart does not change further, and nothing continues to happen for several minutes and no further progress is made. clicking on subsequent videos , nothing happens at all except a blank screen. in the first video the little black band continues to move, but that is all
Topic: Drowning in GRU
Posted: Monday, February 28, 2005 6:01:33 PM
from 8.00 to 26.00 and a retracement of 50% is not unuaual. with the big jump in price at the close means somebody likes it, its possible that the price will continue up to a point that you can recouperate your investment. see how the market or rather stock moves in the a.m. if up
, hang in until it stops advanceing, that may be one to three days or more, but don't hesitate to bail out when you start feeling nervous!!!!!!!!!barsol
Topic: discussion
Posted: Monday, February 28, 2005 1:31:06 PM
i've just tried to access the discussion panal but when i try toclick on a topic the download bars appear but when the screen comes up it is totally blank, what am i doing wrong?
(removed by Moderator)
Topic: EasyScan
Posted: Monday, February 28, 2005 1:00:01 PM
i'm trying to develop an easy scan that gives me solid if not magnificent plays. companies that will not collapse or have anything real bad happen to them. the following is the criteria that i've established thus far, what is your opinion.
price per share 5 to ten dollars
volitility 21 to max
sales one year 45 to max
operating cash flow 3.3 to max
earnings 11 to max
latest net profit 1.5 to max
capitalization 69 to max
beta .15 to max
volume 90 day min to max
price % change 5 day 0 to max
debt to equity .15 to max
gives me about 40 stocks that i apply fib ratios. i'm looking to pick up.50 cents or so on a hundred shares

(edited by moderator)