Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: totometro
About
User Name: totometro
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: sxan of crossing moving averages
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:17:11 PM
Could you please help me edit this formula for finding when the 3 day EMA crosses the 12 day EMA in either direction 2 days ago with the stochastics above 80 for the cross up and below 20 for the cross down. Once youi give e this basic template I will be able to change the values. Thank You......Please email to sta@totometro.com
Previous email wrong.....

(AVGC3 < AVGC12 AND AVGC3.1 > AVGC12.1) OR (AVGC3 > AVGC12 AND AVGC3.1 < AVGC12.1)
Topic: sxan of crossing moving averages
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:16:17 PM
Could you please help me edit this formula for finding when the 3 day EMA crosses the 12 day EMA in either direction 2 days ago with the stochastics above 80 for the cross up and below 20 for the cross down. Once youi give e this basic template I will be able to change the values. Thank You......Please email to (removed by Moderator)

(AVGC3 < AVGC12 AND AVGC3.1 > AVGC12.1) OR (AVGC3 > AVGC12 AND AVGC3.1 < AVGC12.1)
Topic: moving average crossover
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:20:07 PM
I am new to this program...I would like a scan to find stocks where the 3 day moving average has just crossed the 12 day moving average up or down. I found a video about 40 day crossing over the 200 but it was for 3 days ago...I'm not sure how to alter it.

Thank You