Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: wilberking
About
User Name: wilberking
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 44
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Bulk watchlist delete
Posted: Friday, September 17, 2010 10:47:41 AM
IS there any way to delete watchlists in bulk?
Topic: The Worden Reort (Tuesday, Nov 28, 2006)
Posted: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:49:07 AM
Yeasterday's report had a submission from Sir Dell who offered some indicators to share. However I don;t know how to reach him "through the knight's window". Can you help?

Regards,
Bill
Topic: Plotting Pivot Points
Posted: Monday, October 30, 2006 2:16:39 PM
I think I understand. I guess my main question or concern is will I have the capability to write and test code blocks for SnapSheets while I'm "offline" . Will the absense of web libraries prohibit this. I do most of my work on a laptop while on the train.

Thanks.
Posted: Monday, October 30, 2006 10:17:04 AM
Craig,
Can Snapsheets only be used while connected to the net?

Bill
Posted: Friday, October 27, 2006 2:08:23 PM
Thanks Craig,
Sounds like its time to dive into SnapSheets. I’m anxious to get started.

Bill
Posted: Friday, October 27, 2006 10:09:22 AM
I'd like to plot pivot points on charts. I know I can create a customer indicator that will plot the pivot prices based on daily prices (last hi, lo & close). I want to plot pivot points for longer time frame prices, i.e. weekly and monthly. I've got extensive programming experience in non-windoze platforms. And I've already come up with a process to export TC2000 data into a text file and process that data with a perl script to give me the weekly and monthly pivot price points. I’d like to be able to plot these pivot points automatically onto the charts. Perhaps this can be done in SnapSheets. I’ve not had the time yet to explore this. I have no problem exploring the coding possibilities, I just want to know if this can be implemented.

Thanks
Bill
Topic: Export weekly price data points?
Posted: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:16:32 AM
Is there a way to export a weekly (or monthly) price high, low and close for a symbol into a text file? Or do I need to export the daily values for the past 5 days and perform a filter outside of TC?

Thanks,
Bill
Topic: Baclup Operation
Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 1:56:13 PM
Please confirm that the procedure for creating a backup is to perform an export in the "Backup/Restore" dialog.

Thanks.
Topic: Question about this PCF
Posted: Thursday, April 13, 2006 2:43:31 PM
Thanks,
A typo.
Topic: Question about this PCF
Posted: Thursday, April 13, 2006 2:14:13 PM
This is a PCf that is meant to find higher lows trend. Do you see any problems with this? When I try and sort all stocks with this pcf, I get no hits.

MAXL10 > MAXL10.10 AND MAXL10.10 > MAXL10.20 AND MAXL10.20 > MAXL10.20 AND MAXL10.20 > MAXL10.30 AND MAXL10.30 > MAXL10.40