Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: entropy2
About
User Name: entropy2
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 18
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: average true range buy sell signals
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 1:38:59 PM
Hello,
Try this for a simple idea. I shared the layout in StockFinder 5.

Modified ATR "BLOCK DIAGRAM" to show an ATR based stop loss. Dragged indicator to watchlist for quick reference. Indicator can now be pinned out of the way.

Good trading, GENE
Topic: Tina Logan's class
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 6:35:09 PM
Tina also talked about the affect of volatility on price charts.  To show the percent change of the price grid lines in Stockfinder try this.  Right click price scale / Edit / Display / Line spacing = Auto Percent / OK.

GENE
Topic: No report today of data feed issues by worden!!!
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 5:30:38 PM

Hello,
I was not watching closely at the time but at 2:49 minute data stopped.  The stream was still going.  Looked at downloader and it was waiting for packets.  Tried to reconnect it was sucessful but no data. This is Stockfinder 5 I downloaded a couple of days ago.  It has actually working pretty good. Lots of small changes but not to hard to figure out.  Over all a better Stockfinder ( I know the beta fixes are still comming). The "almost real time data" has been working since BLOCKS.  This morning just after the open my minute data stopped for a minute or so but it started on its own. You need to know about the problems to be able to fix them.  Without price ..........we have nothing.

Thanks,  GENE

Topic: Who is the best discount broker
Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2007 3:38:40 AM
I will vote for MB Trading. I am not a big trader in number of shares or frequency of trades. Have not had any problems with trades other than what my inexperiance caused. They pay me interest. I pay 1 cent (first 500 shares)$1.00 min. I have heard that they are rated highly by the magazine surveys. I should add that I became aware of them because I have a managed account that uses them to trade. The low cost makes it easy to scale in or out of a position. Check out their web site for further info.

GENE