Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: slickrock1
About
User Name: slickrock1
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: When to throw in the towel..
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2008 2:40:41 PM
I'll add my $0.02 on PKX as well.  Not that I'm great at this but seem to be getting better.  If you apply a LR30-30 to your price chart you can see that it is clearly a downtrending stock.  In addition, OBV is heading South, RSI is below 0 and MS is reducing.  Looking at it from an MA point of view, it has recently broken its MA8, MA20 and MA50 lines.  One more thing to consider is that the 8-day MA just broke through the 55-day MA, which indicates a bearish move.  If anything I'd be taking a short position on this stock as the next support level is its 500-day MA which held it back in Apr., meaning it could be in for another 10 pt. fall.

Just some things to consider.
Topic: General information on platinum membership
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 12:32:08 PM
This is helpful, thanks.  Is there a mix of  Worden notes so that only some of them come through for platinum users? 
Topic: General information on platinum membership
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 12:05:16 PM
I am looking for some general information regarding the Platinum clubs.  Is there a link or can you send me some information regarding how to make the most from my platinum membership?  I am a member of a few clubs and it seems to be an open chat system where there is limited history on what has been discussed.  When I go to a club's home page I generally do not see a lot of recent notes but in the chat window I see activity.  Is there a way to review recent chat over the last days/week from a given club?

Also, I would like to see the Worden postings, how can I review this information?  I am not able to watch/participate in these much during the day so most of this review will be at night/weekends. 
Topic: TSV Explanation
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:48:51 AM
Just what I was looking for.  Thank you.
Topic: TSV Explanation
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:23:53 AM
Please point me to a link or provide an explanation of TSV, what it is and how it works.  I realize it is proprietary, but I would like to understand how to use this indicator.
Topic: Blocks-based candlestick programs
Posted: Monday, December 31, 2007 12:36:26 PM
Please provide or point me to a standard set of candlestick programs for Blocks.  I have them in PCF form for TC but need to either convert them to VB or, better yet, cut and paste from your library.