Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Donk
About
User Name: Donk
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 28
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Up/Down volume ratio & Advance/Decline ratio
Posted: Saturday, January 4, 2014 5:01:48 AM

In TC2000 12.4 Platinum, is it possible to stream watchlist data into Excel for live analysis? End of day data would be fine too if can't do live.

If so how can it be done?

Ken D

Topic: When is the alert system going to be fixed ?
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 8:51:19 PM

Dito. I have problem getting alerts to stop after I delete them.  Alerts are great IF & WHEN they work right.. Sure hope someone at Worden gets the bugs out for all of us.

Topic: Ascending Triangle Patt PCF
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:45:37 PM

Thank you.  That's all I was asking. Pls have Mr Argo contact me after he reviews the posts I've sent you. Maybe your programmers could be helpful in some way. Maybe an outside source. This is something for everyone not just one person.  A significant improvement to TC2000 for all. Technical traders trade patterns & TC2000 is a very powerful tool.

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:20:43 PM

Are you the Dept manager? I previously spoke with a manager after going thru Mr Worden on another occasion. PLEASE pass to your Dept manager. I don't want to bother Mr Worden regarding. This request helps all of us.   

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:12:21 PM

Not all of them. Also someone in one of the ref you provided made an attempt to ID Triangles etc & it works a little. It is possible. Professionals at Worden expereinced in this area could do a better job.  Would you pls pass request along as requested for the benefit of all of us.

Thx

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 11:56:59 AM

Bruce,

Thx for the info you did provide. There are a few ideas there, however, this pattern scan would be very useful to many of us. Apparently someone at Worden does this type of PCf work since there already other bullish & bearish predefined patterns in TC2000. Could you forward this request to the head of your dept for consideration & distribution to whoever developed the predefined patterns now in TC. Maybe in next version update they would have a new scan for Triangles for all of us to use.

Thx

Ken D. 

Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 10:42:27 AM

Trainer,

Need to write a PCF that will scan for charts that are forming an 'Ascending Triangle (AT)'. Cite below defines & shows exactly the type pattern I'm trying to find.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/ascendingtriangle.asp#axzz2FJOTjg8L

Can you help write a PCF that can ID such a pattern BEFORE it breaks thru resistance? Want to use on "daily" & also intraday. Once we have a PCF to find the AT pattern then I'd like to have an Easy Scan that adds a PCF for also finding Increasing Vol. along with the AT patt.

Appreciate the help.

Thx

Ken D

Topic: PCFs for Gap Up & Gap Down & % Reversals
Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:03:08 PM
Thx for your quick response. I'll work with them. thx again.
Topic: PCFs for Gap Up & Gap Down & % Reversals
Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 12:31:44 PM
Can one of the trainers write some PCFs for TC2000 v12 to find Gapping stock prices on a 1 min basis?

Would like to have 10 PCF columns in a watch list that scan for: 

- PCF 1(GapUp@Open):  gapping up 2% or more from previous day's close at open 
 - PCF 2 (Gap Up Intraday): and anytime during day from previous bar's high
 - PCF 3,4 & 5 (25%Rev, 50%Rev & 75%Rev):  gap reversal down 25%, 50% & 75% from gap high 

- PCF 6 (GapDn@Open):  gap down 2% or more from previous day's close at open 
- PCF 7 (Gap Dn Intraday):  gap down 2%or more during day from pervious 1 min bar low
- PCF 8,9 &10 (25%Rev, 50%Rev & 75%Rev):  gap reversal up of 25%, 50% & 75% from previous1 min bar's low 

Thx

Topic: PCF or Scan for Trending Channel.
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 5:08:46 PM
If I had a pcf column to add to watch list of channel trending stocks & a col for when they breakout I could easily see when this occurs. And also a col for strong stongs even during mkt weakness.