Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Indicators MS, VOP, TVS Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
fakof010
Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2004 11:02:32 AM
Hi everyone,
I am new to TC2000 and I would like to know how to use or more exact what I should be looking for when using these indicators ms, bop, tvs.

Thank you
Doug_H
Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2004 11:18:27 AM

Worden Trainer

fakof010:

Welcome to TC2000! I hope you enjoy using the program.

The three indicators you mentioned are all Worden Brothers proprietary indicators. MS is for MoneyStream, BOP is for Balance of Power, and TSV is for Time Segmented Volume.

Because the indicators are proprietary, you will not find information about them on general websites about technical analysis, like you could for public indicators like MACD and Stochastics, etc.. Peter Worden has put together an excellent video series explaining how to use these indicators. One each for BOP and TSV, and two videos for MoneyStream. You can find out more about them, and even purchase them by clicking on this link:

http://www.worden.com/XMLPage.aspx?xmlpage=videopage

The videos come with a one year money-back guarantee. If you really want to get to know these indicators, I highly recommend giving the videos a try.

Also, Don and Peter Worden frequently mention these indicators in their daily notes. If you'll get in the habit of reading their notes on a regular basis, you'll learn a lot about these indicators along the way.

Finally, visit these discussion boards frequently. If you click on the search button above, type in MoneyStream (for example), and click search, you'll get a list of links to every post on the boards that mentions MoneyStream. Lots of discussion about these indicators has taken place that you may find informative.

- Doug
Teaching Online!
fakof010
Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2004 11:24:06 AM
Doug,
Thank you very much for the all the good information, I will get the videos and visit the Daily notes.

Thanks agian,
George