Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Style and color of options chart Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
bitpk
Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:31:39 PM

How do I change the style and color of the options chart? I want the options chart to be candle stick and colored red and green like I have for the normal chart. Don't see an option to change the plot style for the options chart, thanks!

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 9:27:43 AM

Worden Trainer

You should be able to right-click on the name of the option in the upper left corner of the pane in which it is plotted and select Edit. This should bring up an Edit window with a Plot Style drop-down menu where you can change the Plot Style and color.

Unfortunately, this does not have a Color Based On setting like the main price plot (unless the chart is set to Plot the Option). This leads to the only workaround which comes to mind which would be to have two charts in the layout instead of one. Set one to Plot the Underlying Stock and the other to Plot the option instead of having a single chart set to Plot the underlying stock & option.

Thank you for your suggestion.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles