Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Chat Server & Clubs Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
ianlin
Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2005 7:58:23 PM
Hi

I have TCNet as a Pltinum member. I have joined on of the clubs (sricoaching). When we do a conference call I can not see the list of the names of the other club members who are online. All I see is sricoaching in the small black box (bottom middle of screen in pink letters). I do not see the list of other members in the black box bottom right. The TCNet chat box always says 'Disconnected from TCNet Chat'. Any ideas how I connect or what is missing.

Thanks

Ian
Doug_H
Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:29:08 AM

Worden Trainer

For some reason, I can't locate the club sricoaching. I wanted to join it so I could see if the problem was somehow related to the club. Generally if you get the Disconnected from TCNet Chat message, your connection to the internet has been interrupted. Can you confirm that you are still unable to access the club chat, but your internet connection seems to remain intact?

- Doug
Teaching Online!
ianlin
Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2005 6:30:18 AM
Yes

I am connected to the internet (MSN Messenger is on 100%) but the chat server is disconnected. Today it was okay for 5 min. In the evening I can see it connecting in briefly (0.5 sec) and disconnecting.

I can see three other people from the club but when the server is disconnected their names disappear. To get their names back I have to pass my cursor over the box (black bottom right).

Strange

No of the other people in the club are experiencing the same problem.

any help would be appreciated

Ian
Doug_H
Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:27:30 AM

Worden Trainer

Ian:

I'm sorry that you're having difficulty staying connected to the chat server. Now that we've determined that it's not your connnection, it appears to be a technical problem. Unfortunately, we are not equipped to troubleshoot technical issues like this one, here in the forums. Please contact our Technical Support department for help. They may be reached as follows:

support@worden.com
(919)408-0542
M-F 9AM-9PM EDT
Sat 9AM-3PM EDT

- Doug
Teaching Online!