Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Mobile App Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
gordonerlebach
Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 9:48:23 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Hi, 

I have found what I believe to be a bug in the mobile App of TC2000.

I have a template that graphs Wilder RSI with a 15 day and a 60 day average. I set the scales to be between 0 and 100 for both plots. This works fine on my laptop (TC2000 version 12.5). On the mobile app, the scaling is automatic, so that the two graphs cannot be directly compared against each other. Surely that is not intened? The mobile app is read only. If this is an error it is extremely easy to fix. I assume one simply transfers graph coordinates from the server to the app, so the error must be a simple oversight. 

Thank you,

Gordon

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 9:55:25 AM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for reporting the issue.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
gordonerlebach
Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:13:42 PM

Hi Bruce, 

Is there any way of knowing IF or WHEN this error will be fixed? It might also occur with other indicators. Until this is fixed, I cannot use the mobile app to look at my technicals. 

Thanks,

Gordon

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:16:52 PM

Worden Trainer

No, I do not know when a particular bug might get fixed in the same way that I do not know if or when a particular suggestion might get implemented.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
gordonerlebach
Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 6:51:59 PM

Ok, Bruce. The answer is it could take a long time. Aren't records kept? Do all suggestions go into a black hole? Doesn't the company keep a list of priorities? Is there a way to contact the "Mobile Team" more directly? 

Gordon

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 10:00:40 AM

Worden Trainer

Yes, a suggestion or bug fix can take a long time to get implemented. I have seen issues addressed the same day, but short turnarounds would be the exception.

Yes, we track and prioritize both bugs and suggestions. No, they don't go into a black hole. That said, most suggestions are not going to get implemented and some bugs will continue to get pushed down the list of priorities and not get fixed.

A more direct route would be to send an email to support (and this is preferred to posting in the forums), but it is only more direct by a single step. When you go through the forums, I create the internal card and submit it to development based on the post. If you send an email, the email gets turned directly into the internal card which gets submitted to development.

support@tc2000.com

We do not normally discuss new features or program changes until officially announced or released.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
gordonerlebach
Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 10:04:51 PM

Thank you for this rather complete answer, Bruce. I might email support as well. But you made your point. 

Gordon

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 9:44:17 AM

Worden Trainer

You're welcome.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles