Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Issue with Moneystream 3 Year Range / Price 3 Year Range / Money Stream Vs Price 3 Year Range Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
one100mil2016
Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:27:19 PM
Hi Bruce,When I use the follwing three Indicators on Watchlist or Chart they dont display any value. Moneystream 3 Year RangePrice 3 Year RangeMoney Stream Vs Price 3 Year RangeIs there any setting I need to do ?RegardsAJ
Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 10:19:40 AM

Worden Trainer

There isn't enough data to calculate those formulas in TC2000 v12/v16/v17. There is only about 2 years of daily data available and those formulas would requirem just slightly more than 3 years of daily data to calculate.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
one100mil2016
Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 4:13:48 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

There isn't enough data to calculate those formulas in TC2000 v12/v16/v17. There is only about 2 years of daily data available and those formulas would requirem just slightly more than 3 years of daily data to calculate.

You mean to 2 years of data on Worden Servers ? Because on charts I dont find any data restriction to 2 years.  Since formulas are available in TC2000.. Is there any way or workaround they can be implemented? 

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 4:21:57 PM

Worden Trainer

I mean 2 years of daily data are available on the Worden servers. There is more than 2 years of data available if you switch to a time frame longer than daily.

This is because there is 500 bars of data available in any given time frame at the start of the trading day in TC2000. While new bars are data are added as the trading day progress and this can result in having up to 890 bars of data available in 1 minute time frame for stocks, it only results in 501 bars of daily data being available.

The 3 year formulas can't be calculated using 501 bars of daily data, so the formula do not calculate.

You could write a formula for 2 or 3 day time frame instead of a 1 day time frame, but it would not return the same results in TC2000 v12/v16/v17 as the daily formula.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles