Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

TC2000 Toronto Money show 2016 Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
hayesamichael
Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:25:21 PM

Is TC2000 going to Toronto Money Show sept 16-17 2016

Thanks

hayesamichael
Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:44:13 PM

Would of been nice if you sent out a Email about the training classes to everyone

Just found it now going thru the forums Where is it post on TC2000 or worden forums it doesn't look like they are advertising it very well

YOU WOULD THINK BE A LINK ON FRONT PAGE OF TC2000 or worden

they have been so Quiet for the last 2 years would of nerver found it

Putt4Dough
Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:24:03 AM

Worden's TC2000 Training Class Schedule is posted here: http://www.tc2000.com/training-schedule.

Never been to a "Money Show" but as far as I can tell that's a separate deal, and I have no idea if Worden is participating there as a vendor or not.

Having said that, Worden has been so busy with their new brokerage that they're dropping the ball as far as communicating with their paying customers.

To their credit, they did email me about their training class in Chicago. But I have traveled to some of their classes in other cities in the past, and they kind of buried the schedule on TC2000.com.

I'm a version 16 user exclusively, but you still have folks that use version 7. My god, what makes you think these people are going to go to TC2000.com instead of Worden.com for information? LOL.

Someone needs to rethink their websites. Worden.com's homepage needs a refresh. It's as if they abandoned it and are posting all their new info to TC2000.com. I'm okay with it, but some consistency one way or the other would be appreciated. If you don't have any UX expertise in-house, hire some.

99% of the tutorial videos are centrally located in one place. And the two new v16 videos are buried in the Release Notes. I'm a programmer so I read Release Notes, but really? Those videos were posted in May and still even this week I've seen questions about new videos in the forums.

Getting off my soapbox - time for coffee :)