Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

FOREX data down again? Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Surfrider67
Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2015 9:59:24 PM

Anyone else not recieveing FX data sinse market open today?

So bummed that this keeps happening.

And that there is no support staff to fix it till Monday...

busterram
Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:13:34 AM

I stopped using forex data from tc2000 because of lack of NY close for the daily bar which is important for me as most institutional forex traders do rely on that.. Till they fix that their forex feed is useless. Importantly its unreliable also as it keeps going down for some reason..

busterram
Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 12:58:24 PM

In addition to the above, around mid nite you will see crazy bar prices plotting and within few mins some of the bars gets readjusted. Its a bug that has been open for sometime.

Also, their 60 / 120 / 240 mins bars are also incorrect becase of the closes.

All these along with lack of NY close will make the scans / indicators / lines you draw incorrect.

So many reasons to not rely on their forex data feed till they fix some of these problems.

Surfrider67
Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 1:18:58 PM

Funny that you shold post this to me today. I totally agree with you and just closed my account about 30 minuts ago. Jumped over to TradeStation 3 weeks ago... Probably the last time I'll be able to access this forum. TC2000 has been a great tool for me for five years. I've just grown out of what they offer. Namely correct and stable FX data...

By the way,whatever they're paying Bruce, it's not enough. He's has been an amazing help over the years....

Ciao.