Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Readability/visibility of characters in v12.6 vs v12.5 Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
bernystock
Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2015 2:45:04 AM

Gold Customer Gold Customer

Is there a way for changing characters' type/police in v12.6 ? Characters are not easy to read on small screen. Since I have no problem with v12.5.... I haven't changed !

I can find a solution in chart setting.

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 10:49:43 AM

Worden Trainer

You can change some fonts in TC2000, but not others. For example, you can right-click on the WatchList and select WatchList Properties to bring up a window which allows you to adjust the Font Size with a slider.

Right-click on the chart and selecting Edit Chart Properties will allow you to adjust the Value Scale Size and Date Scale Size, but this will not change the actual fonts on the chart.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
bernystock
Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:03:44 PM

Gold Customer Gold Customer

Thanks, Bruce.

This is what I mean, the font on the chart has been changed from v12.5 to v12.6. This is probably something your technicians should check for future versions.... possibly with "old" eyes and small screens.

Best regards

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:09:58 PM

Worden Trainer

Yes, the font has changed. The workaround would have been to change the font or font size, which can't be done on the chart currently.

Your eyes are better than mine. I actually could not tell the difference between the two fonts until one of my co-workers indicated he thought the fonts in 12.5 were bolder than the ones in 12.6. When I got my face real close to the screen, I could tell, but the effect for me was that the font in 12.6 was slightly sharper than the font in 12.5 (which I guess could be the opposite of bolder in this case).

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles