Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

More critical bugs found... saga continues Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
busterram
Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 12:47:12 AM
Found lot more bugs today. See details.

New daily bar for forex is supposed to plot at 12:01 AM. But what I saw was New bar plotted finally @ 12:16 AM. It should be plotting @ 12:01 AM and not 12:16 AM. The crazy part is some instruments its plotting @ 12:01 and some instruments its plotting at other times. In addition, Thursday bar was lost and got renamed as Friday bar. Why is that?

Here is are visual details 

Here in some instrument new bar was plotted after 12:01 but not in others. Why is that?

12:10 AM still no new bar plotted in many of the pairs. See details

Thursday bar lost. We have Wednesday bar then Friday. No Thursday bar. Thursday bar gets renamed as Friday bar. Why is that?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxpd3kdwepq0ppv/Thursdaybarlost.png?dl=0

Finally @ 12:16 AM new bar is plotted

In summary, in addition to the bugs I reported yesterday here are more
1. New daily bars don't seem to open at 12:01 AM. it appears anywhere from 12:01 AM to 12:15 AM. Many appeared after 12:15 AM. 

2. Thursday bar disappears and gets renamed as Friday bar. Finally it reappears after serveral minutes.. 

Bugs from yesterday

WORDEN DEVELOPMENT TEAM HAS TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER TO FIX THESE BUGS. WHY AM I THE ONE FINDING ALL THESE BUGS. DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE A QUALITY ENGINEERING TEAM DOING THE TESTING. ARE THEY NOT GETTING PAID? THE BUGS I AM FINDING ARE SOMETHING ANY REASONABLE QUALITY ENGINEER CAN FIND. I DON'T NEED TO BE THE ONE WHO PAYS FOR THE SOFTWARE AND ALSO TESTS IT AND REPORT BUGS. WORST PART IS NOONE FIXES THESE BUGS AND WE GET USELESS ANSWER LIKE WE DO NOT KNOW IF AND WHEN A BUG WILL BE FIXED. MAKES ME WONDER WHAT KIND OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION IS BEING RUN THERE? WHAT WORRIES ME IS IF I CONTINUE TO DIG MORE I WILL FIND MORE AND MORE BUGS. NOW AM STARTING TO LOOSE TRUST IN YOUR PLATFORM QUALITY. SO DOES ALL THE USERS SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THE QUALITY OF WHAT YOUR TEAM PRODUCES. 

WOULD BE GREAT IF SOMEONE FROM WORDEN WAKES UP AND DOES SOMETHING TO ADDRRESS THESE BUGS.

TO ALL USERS: WE NEED MORE USERS TO SPEAK UP AND QUESTION AND DEMAND WORDEN TO FIX ALL THESE BUGS SO WE CAN SEE SOME RESULT. OTHERWISE WE WILL CONTINUE TO USE A BUGGY PLATFORM THAT PLOTS FAKE BARS AND FAKE CANDLESTICK PATTERNS AND BARS THAT DISAPPEARS AND REAPPEARS.

Thank you for your help.