Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Watchlist Indicator Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
rickbw
Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 8:36:20 AM

If I have two PCF's created and one is a daily timeframe while another is a 3 minute, is there a way to compare the two into a condition?   If they were both the same timeframe I could just create a condition like X > Y and set the timeframe.   But I don't know how if the two PCF's are setup to different timeframes..............

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 10:00:27 AM

Worden Trainer

No, there really isn't a way to compare values caculated in different time frames in TC2000 version 12.4.

About the only way to combine things using different time frames in TC2000 version 12.4 is that you can add conditions with different time frames to the same EasyScan.

So if you were doing something like checking for X to be true in a daily time frame and Y to be true in a 3-minute time frame you could add both conditions to the same EasyScan. But you can't check for X in daily to be greater than Y in a 3-minutes.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles