Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Few questions about the market Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
fsyong
Posted : Monday, July 11, 2005 1:14:19 AM
1 How can I put the market index with the stock I am interesting in in one chart, I dont want to plot industry comparsion.

2 How can I find the market's leading stocks, like top 10 volume, top 10 increase.... ,do i need a pcf for each one ? i need to check the summary of the market.

3 How can I show out the leading sectors in 1 watchlist, I want to know which sector is the best today.

4 my friend is using tradestation ,can we make a indicator works the same like momentum?

Thanks.

Btw, the videos I bought seems like are not advanced training materials, maybe a part of software manual which need be provided for free.

Thanks again.
Craig_S
Posted : Monday, July 11, 2005 2:05:39 AM

Worden Trainer

1. It sounds like you wish to create your own personalized composite index. If so, there is no way to do this in TeleChart. If I am wrong, please elaborate more.

2. Sort is your friend here. Rank any WatchList by your condition and then scroll down 10 tickers. They are your top 10.

3. I think this video will answer this question for you:

Uncover the stocks driving the strongest industry groups

4. Post what the indicator does/measures and we will be happy to give you the synatc for the custom indicator.

- Craig
Here to Help!