Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

pasting watchlist data into Excel Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
winthorpe
Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2014 12:31:30 PM

Can one paste all watchlist data along with all column info into a Excel spreadsheet?

busterram
Posted : Friday, January 2, 2015 10:12:29 AM

This is something I had asked before. I doubt we can do it (unless it has been added recently). We can only export list of symbols from the watch list but not the actual data. I typically take screenshots. I use another platform to export such things from the watchlist.

They had logged an enhancement I believe to fix it. As you know, noone who reads this forum @ worden knows when and whether a feature will make it or not. As paying customers, we continue to pay and pray and patiently wait and hope for the best.

Its a basic feature most platform support and hope to see tc2k to support it soon. 

StockGuy
Posted : Friday, January 2, 2015 1:39:37 PM

Administration

We have data contracts that prevent exporting of the data from the program.  You can export the data from a particular symbol but not for an entire watchlist. Some data like the Morningstar fundamentals cannot be exported at all.

busterram
Posted : Monday, January 5, 2015 1:29:51 AM

Thank you for the response.In regards to exporting one symbol, how do I export all the columns in the watchlist for one symbol (one row). 

Thx

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, January 6, 2015 3:39:49 PM

Worden Trainer

There really isn't a way to export WatchList Columns. About the best you could do is to create indicators on the chart which correspond to the WatchList Columns. You could then click on the Export Chart Data icon on the chart to export the chart data for a single symbol at time.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles