Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

pbar Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
merryme
Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:41:35 PM

Trying to see a bpar on SPY.  Is there something that I need to turn on or off to see them?  Thanks.  MERRYME

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2014 5:40:30 PM

Worden Trainer

I don't know what you are asking. What is pbar?

Are you asking about price bars? If so, you can click on Price History (the symbol and possibly company name in green in the same pane where price is plotted) and select Edit to adjust the settings for price. The Plot Style will adjust how price is being plotted.

Are you asking about Parabolic SAR (it is close, PSAR)? If so, you can select Add Plot to Chart (the green + in the upper left corner of the chart) and choose Parabolic SAR from the list of indicators. You can start typing Parabolic SAR in the search box after selecting Add Plot to Chart to bring it to the top of the chart to make it easier to find and select.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
traderway
Posted : Friday, May 2, 2014 7:34:51 PM

Hi Bruce,

The question by merryme may be like the question I have. Pbar, pricebar is missing. Meaning if you look at the tutorial video http://www.worden.com/videos/title/EasyScan-Multiple-Conditions    . The last condition asks to click on Price History in a toolbar I believe its called a tool bar, not entirely sure though. Anyway how do I get the Price History button? Here is a small graphic from that tutorial..

http://www.screencast.com/t/M9iWQlnt7OLF

I have tried everything I can think of.

Thank you

Way

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, May 5, 2014 9:03:31 AM

Worden Trainer

In TC2000 version 12.4 the symbol and possible company name of the symbol is listed in green instead of having the words Price History printed in green. So you would click on the symbol in green at the top of the pane where price is being plotted instead of clicking on the words Price History.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles