Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Text size Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Snowboat
Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2014 3:06:23 PM

I brushed my hand over my layout and changed everything smaller, so its hard to read.  I can't change it back to the original size.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2014 4:13:29 PM

Worden Trainer

If you are using TC2000 version 12.4 inside of a browser, it could be that your zoom settings have been adjusted in the browser itself. This could have happened if the scroll bar on a mouse was used while the control key was selected on the keyboard. There will usually also be menu options within the browser to adjust the zoom of the browser.

None of the settings in TC2000 version 12.4 itself should change all of the font settings throughout the program at the same time however.

You can right-click on WatchList Column Header (the name of the WatchList Column at the top of the WatchList) for a WatchList Column and select Properties to adjust the size of the fonts used in the WatchList. This should not change the font size of anything else in the program.

You can right-click on the chart and select Chart Properties | Colors & Grid to adjust the Value Scale Size and Date Scale Size. This will also change the size of the fonts used in the Value Scale and Date Scale. This should not affect the font size of anything else in the program.

If you select Tools and choose Edit Chart Toolbar, you can right-click on various items in the chart toolbar and there will be an option to edit the Font Size for that particular toolbar item. This should not affect the font size of anything else in the program (even other toolbar items).

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles