Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Creating market indicators from conditions Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
ckacccl
Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:24:20 AM

I've created several market indicators inside of stock finder which I use everyday.  I'm wondering if there is a way to make them not have to recalculate all the data each time but instead add one day of new data when the program is updated.  I was also wondering if my same indicators and be displayed in TC200 12.3.

Thanks

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:47:22 AM

Worden Trainer

The Export/Import topic explores in a very basic way to avoid recalculation by exporting the Custom Market Indicator and then using the Market Data Reader or RealCode File Reader to read back the data for use in a RealCode Indicator.

You could theoretically calculate the Custom Market Indicator for a very short period of time and import it into the same indicator which is reading the outside file to merge the results into a single indicator. That said, I am not a programmer and wouldn't really be able to help you with doing so.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles