Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Is there a way? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
cbynum
Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2013 9:26:58 AM

Is there a crieria in the system or possible PCF that would represent if a stock falls 10-15% in price from the entry price i paid for the stock?

If so, I want htis as a column in my WL

Also, Is there a column or condition I can use that will determine of a stock i am currently in an open position with jumps significanty in price, if I can take partial profit from it but not close out the entire position? Is this do-able? I guess perhaps sell some shares but not all?

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2013 9:41:56 AM

Worden Trainer

Other than manually creating a Condition Formula for your entry price for each trade of interest, no. What you could do is create a Personal WatchList with a WatchList Column for Tracking %.

Copying Symbols to Personal WatchLists

You can right-click on any symbol in a Personal WatchList and select Edit Tracking Values to set a Price, Shares and Entry Date for that symbol. You can then select Add Column and choose Tracking % in the WatchList Tracking section to add a WatchList Column which will display the percent change from the Price that you set as a tracking value.

Adding & Editing WatchList Columns

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles