Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Forex close time incorrect Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
busterram
Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 9:42:28 AM

Is there a way to specify the close time for forex in tc2k. Current mid nite close is not correct and is questionable. I would like the ability to change the close to 5 PM EST everyday for forex.

Thx,

B

Anek
Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 9:46:40 AM

You keep posting great suggestions, but this company is more interested in new features and marketing rather than fixing existing problems, it's a vicious circle with them.

Of all the valid fixes and suggestions I have requested, have yet to see any come to life.

Now we will be assigned a number and forgotten into oblivion.

topoloco1
Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 9:49:19 AM

Very well said. Please add to future enhancements. Tx

mpetrader
Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 9:49:53 AM

Yes this would be a great addition to the platform. Most serious forex platforms are based on 5pm EST close. Its the industry standard. Also the daily bars are incorrect as you show 6 daily bars in a week when there should be 5. Sun-Mon 5pm, etc.

busterram
Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 10:22:07 AM

I love their web software.. Has excellent features but also lacks in some areas which is what these request are for to adddress.

I agree there is no real transparency in how they prioritize their requests. Once this 4 digit number is given, I have no idea or clue what I do with it other than keeping my fingers crossed. There is no real way to get an update.

Bruce is a great guy and he really helps out a lot but when asked for status on these issues, his answer is he has no idea if something will get fixed or not. I am sure there should be someone in their company who would know that answer and not sure why that person cannot answer or pass on the answer to Bruce to respond to it and hence questioning their transparency in how they do things. I never felt this way with other charting vendors when I log requests to them. They provide some feedback on if its getting planned or not and even if the person I talk to does not know, he always followsup to get an answer. That does not seem to be the case with worden which is little concerning. 

I am hopeful that sometime soon they do the right thing and get these laundy list of issues fixed and also add some transparency in to how these are prioritized.

Appreciate everyone for your support.

B. 

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 10:47:08 AM

Worden Trainer

There is not a way to adjust the time of the start of a new trading day for Forex in TC2000 version 12.3.

Thank you for your suggestion. It has been assigned case number 10696.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles