Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Is iPad version is considered a supported product? Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
busterram
Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:13:30 PM

Is iPad (tablet) version of the worden software still a priority for worden? Last update of that was back in June 2012. No update so far. Most vendors who care for iPad has put atleast 2 to 5 updates since June 2012. In your web site I can see tablet is being marketed as one of the main items. But the software in the app store has not been updated for 8 months or so which is quite a bit of time incomparison to all the other vendors who provide chart platforms for iPad. Hope in addition to the marketing effort there is technical effort to fix the cripling bugs in the iPad version.

The iPad version of the TC2000 is quite buggy. Many have commented in the forum here as well as in the app store. The app reviews in the app store is relective of the bugs. The comparison is, if TC2000 desktop is like a BMW, the iPad version in the app store is like a bicycle with a flat tire.

I have documented several of them below.

It will be good to find out ,
1. If the version in the app store is still considered a priority & is something worden plan to actively support and maintain? 

2. Can you confirm if there is an effort to fix those bugs and update to the sotware is in the works?

3. When would that update for the iPad would be available in the app store?

Thanks for your help.
B
Anek
Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:18:05 PM

Well I'm sure you will be issued a number that you can use to wipe your butt with, will that help?

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 10:51:41 AM

Worden Trainer

I can confirm that an update to TC2000 for Tablets is in the works and should be released soon. That said, I cannot provide an exact timetable as to what constitutes soon and I do not know if any particular suggestion or bug fix will be implemented in the next release.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
busterram
Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 11:36:28 AM

Thanks Bruce for your response.

B

busterram
Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 11:44:22 AM

Also, if there is some sort of beta program, I am happy to help out test the beta version of your tablet release and provide any feedback. This way if it helps the developers to get their code tested before it gets released, happy to help out.

B