Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

What is so good about Telechart?? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
jfoster
Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:21:25 AM
I have been trading for a short while and am getting more into the technical aspect of stock selection. I stumbled across Telechart 2005 and signed up for a trial...I dinked around with it a little bit and am wondering what makes this better or easier (?) than any other program or software out there. I have been using (Removed by Moderator), which I am enjoying.
Thanks for your help and input !
Doug_H
Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:41:58 AM

Worden Trainer

jfoster:

We, of course, believe that our software and data services provide excellent tools for stock, industry, and market analysis. You've probably spent some time reading about our products on our webpage, since you are now a subscriber in your trial period (which we appreciate, by the way!).

Hopefully some other subscribers will see you post and be willing to share with you what they like about TeleChart 2005. If you find that the responses are sparse, I'd encourage you to post again over in the Stock and Market Talk forum. Quite a bit of banter occurs there about a variety of topics.

Thanks again for giving TeleChart a try. If you have any questions about how the program works, or about how to accomplish something in TeleChart, be sure to post your questions in the Ask a Trainer forum. We'll be happy to help you.

- Doug
Teaching Online!
jfoster
Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:47:31 AM
Thanks Doug !

I hope to get responses from those that have been using it for a while and have experience in its capabilities.
Doug_H
Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2005 12:01:04 PM

Worden Trainer

You're welcome!

Keep your eyes peeled here in the discussion forums. You'll pick up comments along the way. And again, if you find that responses to your post are few and far between, post again over in Stock and Market Talk. That seems to be a much more active part of the forum.

- Doug
Teaching Online!
brhinehart
Posted : Friday, June 3, 2005 4:43:01 PM
QUOTE (jfoster)
Thanks Doug !

I hope to get responses from those that have been using it for a while and have experience in its capabilities.

I've used most every charting/analysis software out there, from free to several hundred dollars per month, for the last 8 years. For my longer-term trading or investing (my longer-term is weeks, months, or years) I've always come back to Telechart for my end of day.

Here's why:

1) The personal watchlists,
2) The mutliple chart tabs, great for changing indicators and/or timeframes,
3) The ability to take notes,
4) The pcf's/scanning,
5) The relatively new "sort by indicator" feature,
6) and the value (less than $30 for end of day).

Hope this helps. Just get in there and play!

Bill

jfoster
Posted : Friday, June 3, 2005 7:41:04 PM
Thank you Brhinehart for your comments - I figured what I need to do is keep on learning & studying (I'm into Tech. Analysis right now) and using Telechart to get a better understanding of how it works...hopefully I'll have a bit of time once the kiddos are in bed !