Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Hello i am new/old here and i have afew question Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
elson2
Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 1:44:02 PM

i was a member of TC before few years ago and i want now  to try the platinum service and i have a few question:

** Forex chart- why TC forex chart alittle diffirent from most of the other forex charts the diffirent is in  the daily close (intaday charts are fine)

** Futures- there is a some plan  to get futers charts on TC ?? brfore afew years ago i remember that people requst that .. and u checked that option but nothing happened .

maybe u should think about getting CFD charts its almost the same and every small forex company give FREE quotes of the CFD's  i m sure the forex company that TC work with have CFD ..

** Scanning - as a platinium member can i  scan the market  in the first 5 minute bar  from the open ??  and another question if i have scan of  daily engulfing and its occur in the first 2-.3 minutes from the open it recognize it ??

Scanning " lets say i plan  to have a 2 watch lists one stocks one indexes and forex

and i have 5 6 intrady and daily easy scans or pcf and i want to run them on each watc list its posible ?? and if all the easy scans lets 5 6  update  alone or i need to manually refresh them every few minutes?

THX very much and i hope it was not too much questions.

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 2:18:09 PM

Worden Trainer

QUOTE (elson2)
Forex chart- why TC forex chart alittle diffirent from most of the other forex charts the diffirent is in  the daily close (intaday charts are fine)

I'm not sure what your other source is doing. Our days start over at midnight so we end up with six daily bars per week with the first one running 5pm-midnight and the last from midnight to 5pm.

QUOTE (elson2)
Futures- there is a some plan  to get futers charts on TC ?? brfore afew years ago i remember that people requst that .. and u checked that option but nothing happened .

I could not say when or if futures might be added to the program.

QUOTE (elson2)
maybe u should think about getting CFD charts its almost the same and every small forex company give FREE quotes of the CFD's  i m sure the forex company that TC work with have CFD ..

Thank you for your suggestion. It has been assigned case number 7442.

QUOTE (elson2)
Scanning - as a platinium member can i  scan the market  in the first 5 minute bar  from the open ??  and another question if i have scan of  daily engulfing and its occur in the first 2-.3 minutes from the open it recognize it ??

The data and scanning are realtime. You should be able to scan the market during the first 5-minutes of the day on either intraday or daily Time Frames.

QUOTE (elson2)
Scanning " lets say i plan  to have a 2 watch lists one stocks one indexes and forex

and i have 5 6 intrady and daily easy scans or pcf and i want to run them on each watc list its posible ?? and if all the easy scans lets 5 6  update  alone or i need to manually refresh them every few minutes?

You can run as many EasyScans as you want at the same time. You are limited to having three of these EasyScans returning Live Results simultaneously in TC2000 version 12.1 Platinum. You would need to manually update any EasyScans beyond the three returning Live Results.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
elson2
Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 2:42:17 PM

Thx very much for the answesr Bruce and nice to see that u still here !!

elson2
Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 2:54:51 PM

there is a way to send u file with the Forex charts from diiffirent sources?

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 2:57:22 PM

Worden Trainer

Please contact technical support with specific details.

All e-mail communication sent to support@worden.com during business hours (Monday through Friday 9AM-11PM and Saturday and Sunday 9AM-3PM ET) should be answered within 20 minutes of arrival.

For an even quicker response to tech support questions, we recommend calling our voice line at (919) 408-0542 (there is no phone support on Sundays, some Market Holidays or after 9PM ET on weekdays).

You can also contact us using Live Chat Support during business hours.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles