Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

In 2 period crosshair mode dates change when spacebarring Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
nibor100
Posted : Friday, October 7, 2011 11:47:46 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

I have a watchlist with T2108,SP500,USO,SQQQ,TQQQ,MG132 and I like to hit the period key twice so I can see the rectangle with the Price and other indicator values.  I noticed today that when I spacebar down thru my watchlist the date does not stay constant.
For example, if I'm on T2108 Oct 4th, and timeframe set to daily and spacebar down to USO it switches to Oct 5th, and further spacebarring to SP-500 switches to Sep 6th, while MG132, SQQQ and TQQQ are Sep 5.
Is it supposed to work that way?
Thanks,
Ed S.
Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, October 7, 2011 12:03:13 PM

Worden Trainer

When using the space bar to increment through the same WatchList, I get data from October 7th for SP-500, SQQQ, TQQQ & USO. I get data from October 6th for MG132 and T2108. When I start with T2108 on October 4th, I get the same date for MG132 and October 6th for the other symbols. This would be the expected result based on the most recent data available for each of these symbols.

Your result would not be the expected result. You may wish to contact technical support.

All e-mail communication sent to support@worden.com during business hours (Monday through Friday 9AM-11PM and Saturday and Sunday 9AM-3PM ET) should be answered within 20 minutes of arrival.

For an even quicker response to tech support questions, we recommend calling our voice line at (919) 408-0542 (there is no phone support on Sundays, some Market Holidays or after 9PM ET on weekdays).

You can also contact us using Live Chat Support during business hours.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
nibor100
Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2011 1:56:36 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Bruce,
In your next to last sentence in paragraph 1, did you mean to say Oct 7th instead of Oct 6th?  I'm asking, as Oct 6th is not the most recent data available for the rest of the symbols based on your first sentence of paragraph 1.

Thanks for the reply,
Ed S.
Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 8:01:43 AM

Worden Trainer

No, I meant it as I wrote it. The most recent data available was stated in first sentence and resulted when my cursor was on the most recent bar. When I started with T2108 on October 4th, I was one bar back. When I was one bar back, I got October 6th for the rest of the symbols. Keep in mind it was a 2-Day Chart.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles