Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

stockfinder replacement of TCNet "C" module Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
cpratsch
Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:35:53 AM
Thanks, Bruce, for the layout and explanation. If now only the transfer of selected stocks into a new watch list would work in StockFinder. I now have to add single stocks to a new watch list, the mouse transfer from one watch list to another new one (like one that should show high-gain stocks from yopur layout) does not work here. Regards Chris Pratsch
Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:01:11 AM

Worden Trainer

That is very odd. You may want to contact technical support. The issue you are describing should have been fixed with StockFinder 4.0 build 81 (and seems to work correctly in my copy of StockFinder).

All e-mail communication sent to support@worden.com during business hours (Monday through Friday 9AM-9PM and Saturday 9AM-3PM ET except holidays) should be answered within 20 minutes of arrival.

For an even quicker response to tech support questions, we recommend calling our voice line at (919) 408-0542 during business hours.

You can also contact us using Live Chat Support during business hours.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Mott
Posted : Friday, July 17, 2009 9:35:13 AM
I started with Telchart gold and have changed to Stockfinder Platinun Suite. Where do I find the
join the "Clubs" button.
Thanks, Robert
Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, July 17, 2009 9:56:14 AM

Worden Trainer

Mott,
Welcome to the forums. A very good foundation for learning how to use TeleChart can be gained by reviewing the following:

If you are new to TeleChart READ THIS FIRST!

Clubs are not a feature of StockFinder, but from within TeleChart you should be a Clubs icon along the top as long as Tools | System Settings | System | Attempt to connect to TeleChart servers at startup is checked and your are successfully logging in when TeleChart starts up. Select this Icon and then select Join a Club (along the left hand side of the window that comes up) to join a club.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles