Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

need help Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
anesthesia
Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:56:15 PM
I have been a telechart subscriber for at least 5 years and have enjoyed using it. Recently I decided to try thr platinum telechart, my problem that I am really confused on what to do first, how do I tie every together? I guess I mean I need a program to tell me what to start with and where to go next. Easy on what you are thinking.
Craig_S
Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:26:07 AM

Worden Trainer

Part of the beauty of the Platinum service level is that you are already familiar with the platform. As a long-time Gold Subscriber, think of your new service level as everything you had plus a whole bunch more.

The first time I got Platinum service, I immediately went to my favorite stocks and chart templates and looked at them on an intraday basis. Look at the hourly charts on stocks you are use to seeing only on daily or weekly timeframes. Look at your favorite indicators on 10 and 15-minute charts. I was amazed at what the extra detail revealed.

I would take a long look at the clubs page. Click the CLUBS button and the Join a Club. Join the clubs that sound interesting to you then explore their notes and discussions. The amount of unselfish sharing you will find in the clubs will blow your mind.

Take a look at the Briefing.com information under REPORTS.

Look at all of the news and how it is integrated right in the familiar note system.

*take a breath!*

If you are around during market hours, go to the chat channels for you new clubs and play fly-on-the-wall and see what they see and think about what they think about. Keep and eye out for Peter Worden. He is often around on the channels chatting, teaching and answering questions.

Look at the new QTraderCharts program that will now appear in your Worden Studio.

Welcome to a whole new world that you are already familiar with. Five years ago the program was all new to you and you learned how to get what you needed from it over time... you will find the learning curve on this new service level to be almost nothing.

- Craig
Here to Help!