Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Can Not Update Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Big Bob
Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 12:48:00 PM

I am new to TeleChart and still on the trial version. I really like what I see so far but having a lot of difficulty getting updates. When I start the update it will hang at different steps during the update & I have to restart many times.  The message says I need to check my internet connection. Sometimes even after several tries I cannot update. My ISP is Hughes Network and is the only provider available.

StockGuy
Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 5:28:37 PM

Administration

We've had others with the same issues using the Hughes satellite service.  Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to resolve the issue and Hughes has been unwilling to work with us to find a solution.  We've contacted them several times to no avail.
leerzej
Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 6:42:37 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

thank you for trying, but recent events (your recommendation last night, one of which is off 25% today) leads me to conclude that my guess is as good as yours. It seems to be bull-s for the bubbas. I do think DW's stock market analysis is worth  the price however.