Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Can't restart TC2005 after it bombs. Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
DETOVREA
Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:29:38 PM
While I was using the Jump feature to select stocks with ex-dividend dates coming up, TC2005 suddenly disappeared from my screen and the desktop display came on as if I had exitted the program. However, when I tried to restart TC2005 the system informed me that TC2005 was still running and refused to bring up the chart display. I could disconnect from the ISP and restart the program, but I'd rather just bring back the "running" program. Is it possible? Is there some undocumented, like Ctrl-V for toggling the display and fundamental data, set of smart keys that I can use to get the display back? Please answer ASAP as I've just downloaded todays closing bell data and was in the throes of digesting today's stock action. Dan Tovrea
Craig_S
Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:07:14 AM

Worden Trainer

This will be an issue for the Tech Department. Technical Support is available via telephone and email. Their hours are 9AM - 9PM EST through the week, and 9AM - 3PM Saturday. 919.408.0542 or support@worden.com

- Craig
Here to Help!