Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Running telechart on an offline computer. Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
pueurgfsk
Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:04:03 AM
HI
I urgently need to run Telechart on my second computer, that I have with my in an appartment where I have no access to internet. The problem is that once I run the program on this computer it would connect me to the internet for registering, but of course the run procedure fails because there is no connection. I have already subscribed and telechart runs on my online computer with no apparent problems. A tutor told me I should disable the internet connetctions on my offline computer. But I don't get it: I have already disabled all the pheripherals related to online connectivity. Can anybody help me? I'd just want to download stuff on my online computer and then use it in a totally online contest on the other computer.  Many thanks in advance.
Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:07:41 PM

Worden Trainer

TeleChart needs to connect to the internet at least once in order to run in offline mode. During this session it will set the expiration date for the copy of TeleChart that is on that computer. TeleChart will not run in offline mode once this expiration data has passed. In order to update the expiration date (which would need to be done monthly if you are on automatic monthly renewal), TeleChart would need to connect to the internet again.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles