Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Exporting data question Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
lilliejj
Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2004 3:33:05 PM
What version of your software and what service do I need to subscribe to to allow me to export intraday data on all the stocks in my watchlists?

Thanks
JJL
Doug_H
Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2004 3:53:38 PM

Worden Trainer

lilliejj,

TCNet is our realtime product that allows you to produce intraday charts (ie. 30 minute charts, 10 minute charts, etc.). However, this data can only be viewed while you are online and is never downloaded to your computer. As a result, you would not be able to export the data.

TC2000 is our 20 minute delayed product. The smallest price bar value would be one day on the chart. However, you can download data as frequently as you wish during the market day, and the data you get is from 20 minutes prior to the time of the download. If you were to download at 12:20 PM, the latest data on your computer would be for the current day, up through 12 Noon. On your charts, the latest price bar would include data for the current day up through 12 Noon...which would be considered by some to be an intraday bar.

The downloaded data can be exported in .txt format, so your export would include the intraday bar for the current day.

Here is a link to a video about how to export data, should you need it.

http://www.worden.com/training/default.aspx?g=posts&t=85

- Doug
Teaching Online!
lilliejj
Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2004 5:44:23 PM
Doug,
Thanks for the information. I am wanting to analyse a large number of NYSE stocks to determine the consistency of how they respond during the first 30, 60 and 90 mins of the day. I guess I could download them at those different times.

I use TC200.

Thanks
JJL
Craig_S
Posted : Monday, November 29, 2004 9:03:10 AM

Worden Trainer

We thank you for using us! Let us know how your study goes.

- Craig
Here to Help!