Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Volatility in Worden Report June 23, 2006 Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
TomCulberson
Posted : Monday, July 17, 2006 11:21:44 AM
I entered the PCF's in this Report and obtained the results on two Resilient Russell 1000 Watchlist Tracking Reports. The information generaled does not appear correct on the Volatility5, althouygh I am not sure how to interpret this information. I need to determine if I have calculated this correctly and how I can use the information. My understanding is that I can set stops based on the Volatility5. In a review of my results the calculation is not correct. A stop on CPT with a close of $74.16 would be $77.942 using the Volatility result of 0.51 in the Volatility 5 report. The result I obtained was $112.50. I can fax or scan the WatchList Tracking reports as needed.
Craig_S
Posted : Monday, July 17, 2006 11:32:35 AM

Worden Trainer

Check out the work done here:

stop loss by %

I think it will clear things up for you. I found this by searching the forums. You too can search these forums for anything. Watch this short video on how to get the most from these forums: Learn how to use the forums: post a new topic, reply, Search existing topics

- Craig
Here to Help!