Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

SERVER ERROR IN / TRAINING APPLICATION Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
S2
Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:20:09 PM
Regaridng diceman's error "SERVER ERROR IN / TRAINING APPLICATION" using IE (mentioned in the Moving Linerar Regression thread). I too get the same error, also when attempting to go to the next page on search results, as diceman indicated happens to him with IE. I use Firefox and I too set the results to 100 often to get around this error.

The odd thing is that sometimes going to the next page works fine, sometimes it doesn't, when it doesn't work sometime after repeated attempts it will work.

Usually on multipage threads navigating to the next page works fine with Firefox, but on occassion it won't and I get the "SERVER ERROR IN / TRAINING APPLICATION" message at that time too.

S2
Craig_S
Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2006 4:33:19 PM

Worden Trainer

I get this with firefox if I attempt to go to the second page before the first page finishes loading (before it says DONE in the lower left corner).

If I wait till I get the DONE message, I get no error.

- Craig
Here to Help!
S2
Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2006 6:34:54 PM
Hmmm, that could be on regular threads; on searchs I puruse a lot of the results on the first page before attempting going to subsequent pages. More often than not I can not get to subsequent pages after a search with Firefox. There have been instances where I could get to page 2 but not page 3; and once on two could not go back to one, getting the training application error going either direction.

I've had this experience since I started with TC a year ago.

S2