Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

BB Stocks Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
buyerchoice
Posted : Friday, February 10, 2006 4:25:37 PM
I like to scan for stocks that are starting to make large moves up and then buy them on a pullback. About six months ago, I decided to cancel by subscription to Telechart after spotting a stock that moved from $2 to $56 in four months. The problem was that I did not spot this fast mover until it had made its entire move because Telechart does not chart Bulletin Board stocks. I figure that means that Telechart ignores approximately 2,200 stocks out of approximately 9,300.

Frankly, I do not understand why a charting service should make the decision for me as to which stocks to ignore. I would like to subscribe again, but I would like to know if Telechart now supports Bulletin Board stocks or will in the near future
Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, February 10, 2006 9:57:07 PM

Worden Trainer

TeleChart carries the Common Stocks on the NYSE, Nasdaq and AMEX as well as a variety of indexes. It does not currently carry currencies, options, commodities, BB Stocks, OTC Stocks or non-US Stocks.

The inclusion of Bulletin Board stocks has been suggested previously. We take customer suggestions very seriously and many features have been added as a result, but Worden Brothers, Inc. does not publicly discuss what features might be added before they've been actually released or officially announced.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles