Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: yannik
About
User Name: yannik
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 31
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: price earning ratio
Posted: Sunday, May 8, 2011 6:36:56 AM
Hello guys 

How can I scan for stocks that  are in a 10-25 PER ?

Thans
Topic: support
Posted: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 3:46:44 PM
Guys,

In the below link,

http://forums.worden.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1352

you explain how to search for stocks that are bouncing in a channel (support and resistance are taken into consideration).

Is it possible to give me the formula to do the same but only for support (I don't care if there is no resistance). I'd like to do it for 60 days...
Topic: problem with tc2000 progamm
Posted: Thursday, December 23, 2010 2:13:52 PM
Hi guys,

I've been using TC2000 for a few years but from yesterday on, impossible to launch the program. When I double click on the TC2000 icon, the programm lauches as usual, passeword and login already inputed, and then, nothing happens.. What can I do ?

Thanks
Topic: search by trendline
Posted: Monday, October 4, 2010 5:06:19 AM
Hello guys,

I do my research by drawing horizontal trendlines on my charts. Is there any way to scan charts to do this :

I'd like TC2000 to find chart on which price is the closer to the trendline I draw ?

Thanks
Topic: transfer PCF to laptop
Posted: Monday, October 4, 2010 5:03:06 AM
Hello guys,

I have TC200 on my own computer at home, and I'd like to use it during my holiday on my laptop. Is there any way to transfer data from one computer to another one ?

Thanks
Topic: ETF
Posted: Monday, October 4, 2010 5:01:40 AM
Right, thanks!
Topic: ETF
Posted: Sunday, October 3, 2010 7:46:54 AM
Hello guys,

Simple question : How to create a PCF with all the ETF existing ? I will then add my own condition, but I just wanna know that first, in order to have a watchlist with all the ETF existing..

Thanks
Topic: new high
Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:17:57 PM
Hello,

Sorry I was not clear at all. Can you help me find a pcf for scanning stocks that have been trading the highest for the last 52 weeks ?
Topic: new high
Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:10:52 PM
Hello,

Can you please give me a pcf for the below conditions :

I just want to scan stocks that have been trading in a new high for the last 1) week 1) month?

THanks for your help guys!
Topic: stop TC2000
Posted: Sunday, September 19, 2010 6:08:03 PM
Hello guys,

I dont want to be a member of TC2000 anymore and I want to stop to pay every month. How can I stop all this ?

thanks