Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: whitelinerider
About
User Name: whitelinerider
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: MU,AZPN
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:12:53 PM
Found these in my seaches today. S+P says undervalued and or strong buy. MU looks like a better bet, Little to high for me to handle right now. But thought I would pass it on...
Topic: To Sir Patient Trader
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:32:39 PM
This is a thank you to someone named Woody. he wrote a letter to Telechart, which appeared in Worden report on Oct. 5,2006. (Which everyone should read). he told of an easy scan an of a chart he created to view his scans. After some trial and error I got it all up and working, and looking at results with his chart and looking at alot of past charts, All I can say is Thank you. Your macD is great. So far I can find no fla in using it. Now I will b the first to admit I am a novice at this, so I am hoping for more feedback from others on this letter. As always Great site,, And Woody got anymore??
Topic: UNH?
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2006 4:43:19 PM
Hi; Acording to my charts, MS, MACD,STOCH. Are trending down. Bop was nothing today, If nothing else "follow the money". And that is dropping. Maybe time to cut your loses. Goodluck...
Topic: I got busted
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2006 4:34:02 PM
Question. I owned CVN, Had a sell (gtc) for $1.00. Today the stock shot up to $1.15 ( according to Telechart). I got a notification confirming my sell ( From Ameritrade). When I went online to work on my account I find the sell order canceled. I called Ameritrade and was told that "the market maker deemed it was artifically inflated and cancelled any orders over .90 cents" Now every chart I look at ( telechart, yahoo, ameritrade) shows it hit at least $1.15. My question is how can we as investors verify such things? As always Love this site...
Topic: charts
Posted: Thursday, July 20, 2006 1:26:42 PM
Hi, I am just a novice, but I think you missed out on ADPI
by about 3 weeks. So now just watch it till it hits bottom again. Now INGN thats differnt you may have hit this at the right time. MS is strong, MAC is neutral, STO looks amost ready to cross back. See if it stays its course thru today and maybe get in tomorrow. And thanks for the tip I am watching it to...
Topic: Scanning for Hammers with Candlestick PCFs
Posted: Monday, December 5, 2005 6:07:47 PM
Hi.. another great video. I know cause I understood it...
Well not all, what purpose does it serve? Would not scanning for price in a certain range or useing moving averages get you the same results. I have found that there are many indicators and pcf's. What I am trying to come up with is a few that I can focus on and use, without overlapping.. thanks as always.
Topic: Understanding MACD
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:59:37 AM
Thanks Craig, I will watch those videos as soon as time permits.. Oh boy more headaches.. someone got some asprins????? So many indicators,,, so little time!!!!!!
Topic: Understanding Stochastics
Posted: Saturday, November 12, 2005 12:40:52 AM
Hello again,, Another great video. Which creates more questions. If you have2 moving averages on a price graph, and a macd in the middle, and stochastics in the bottom, is it correct to use the same periods in each. Otherwise how can you compare. Also in stochastics, if you are looking for short term changes ( or rolling stocks) wouldn't you want the SK line to be a low number so as not to mask a change? or are there better indicators for this type of play.. thanks
Topic: Understanding MACD
Posted: Friday, November 11, 2005 10:54:32 PM
Now you said at the end of your video to try different numbers to find what works for me. If I am changing my moving average numbers/periods. then I must also reset my macd to those same numbers. correct. Also is it correct to say that lower numbers will display a more useable line for montioring rolling stocks? thanks for your videos,, You know they are working when we are going to bed with a headache..
Topic: Moving Averages (will this work)
Posted: Friday, November 11, 2005 9:02:27 PM
Diceman,,what was this indicator u showed me suppose to show??