Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: rpnash
About
User Name: rpnash
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 23
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Basic course in Telechart
Posted: Sunday, January 3, 2010 12:45:30 PM
Ok guys:
  I think I titled this post---"A basic course in Telechart".  What is chapter one, lesson one.
Posted: Friday, January 1, 2010 10:46:50 AM
Thanks for the chatter guys.  Looks like I need to do some more reading.  Thanks at least for only chewing off my arm.
Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 1:17:06 PM

To all the guys that Have been helping me with my attempt at learning how to use Telechart and how to go about buying a stock and not lose your shirt.
     Here is a sample of what I am doing:
     Using Telechart ----for sorting and selecting stocks when would you buy.  Lets say 30 shares of Procter & Gamble  for somewhere around  $1800.00 dollars. or $60.00 dollars a share.
Thanks

Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 8:33:59 PM
Thanks for the input. Talk to you again soon.
rpnash
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 4:45:05 PM
How do you write on a chart to ask someone else about it in the forum.
Once I have the chart in here I can't do anything but talk about it in the blog.  
My question is.    If you are analysing this company based on it growth it does not seem to be going up up and up but up very slowly.  It's dividends are $2.00 which is pretty good.  At what point do you buy.  Do you wait for the stock to go down?  You could wait forever.  If you buy it today.  It probably will go down tomorrow just because I bought it.  Do you time your buy after a stock has risen 3 days in a row or 5 days in a row.

Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 3:07:00 PM
Sample typing just to locate cursor. This sure is difficult to copy a chart and then post it to the forum.
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:16:35 AM

This is a test:  Ok now I can at least show you what I am doing.

Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 11:49:01 PM
Wow:
     You guys sure know alot about using computer.  Thanks for all your help.  I will try another one tomorrow when I can think straight.  And I can digest all that you showed me here.
Thanks again.  How did you get that chart to display so nice.
Good night.

Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 6:26:49 PM
OK 2k9
I went to Photobucket account.  Uploaded the image.  Where do I find this direct link to the image that you are talking about.
Are you talking about what comes in at the top of the screen?http://s939.photobucket.com/albums/ad231/rpnash/?action=view&current=SamplestockfromTelechart-1.gif&newest=1

This is what I get.
But no picture.
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 3:50:48 PM
Hi wwrightjuly4:
Need line by line help.
I got to Photobucket with a sample Telenet chart.  What is this CTRL B and CTRLV .  According to windows this is copy and paste.  Is this correct.  What am I copying?  The chart or the http address?
Can you walk me thru this again.

8) login to your photo web site, upload picture, find the URL <ctl> <c> copy URL to buffer
9) browse back to worden ; select paste picture; paste the URL into the url  edit box

Explain this please.
Thanks