Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dryfess
About
User Name: dryfess
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 78
[0.03% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Day Trade Team Forming - TC2000 Platinum Required
Posted: Sunday, August 31, 2014 7:00:34 PM

Come on Greg you can do better than that. Remember me from the twitter board. You retired from selling Ford cars in Florida and you said that you were going to use your bs from being a car salesman to lure in traders by pretending to be a trader yourself. Did not work then and it will not work now. Keep up the charade and I will really embarrass you.

Topic: Ichimoku Cloud Day Trading
Posted: Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:59:30 PM

Come on Greg you can do better than that. Remember me from the twitter board. You retired from selling Ford cars in Florida and you said that you were going to use your bs from being a car salesman to lure in traders by pretending to be a trader yourself. Did not work then and it will not work now. Keep up the charade and I will really embarrass you.

Topic: Active IntraDay Traders - Help Me Help You Help Me
Posted: Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:58:16 PM

Topic: Ichimoku Cloud Day Trading
Posted: Saturday, August 30, 2014 8:47:24 PM

Are you still trying to scam TC users. I am surprised that you found 3 people to bite on this. Think about it folks. If this was a good thing for you then why is he begging for members. He is well know as a scam artest on other boards.

Topic: Day Trade Team Forming - TC2000 Platinum Required
Posted: Saturday, August 30, 2014 8:46:18 PM

Are you still trying to scam TC users. I am surprised that you found 3 people to bite on this. Think about it folks. If this was a good thing for you then why is he begging for members. He is well know as a scam artest on other boards.

Topic: Active IntraDay Traders - Help Me Help You Help Me
Posted: Saturday, August 30, 2014 8:44:37 PM

Topic: Market Rotation
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 1:01:14 PM
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 9:52:39 AM
Posted: Saturday, July 12, 2014 1:27:05 PM
Topic: Adding a column
Posted: Friday, February 7, 2014 7:18:25 PM

Works great

Thank You