Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Notes from Julia Ormond's training class of 11/19/2011 Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
1ddriesse
Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2011 6:06:05 AM
Do you know where I can find the class notes from Julia Ormond's training class that I went to in Lake Mary, Florida last weekend? Thanks. Dave
ptsmith44
Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2011 6:50:02 AM
I believe she said the notes would be sent to us via e-mail sometime in the afternoon today
After 3:00 P.M.
maddenmg
Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 3:11:01 PM
I have tried 3 times to join hert "club" for the class notes and it never goes right... It takes me to an activate TC2000 screen, which I already have activated for months...
Putt4Dough
Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 5:03:53 PM

QUOTE (maddenmg)
I have tried 3 times to join hert "club" for the class notes and it never goes right... It takes me to an activate TC2000 screen, which I already have activated for months...

Not sure what you mean by "her club" or what you're trying to "activate", but ...

I've been attending these classes for years and always receive the notes via email a few days after class. I would suggest either calling Support or emailing support@worden.com and make sure they have your correct email address on file.

After that, I would double-check your email client's spam folder & spam filters.
StockGuy
Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 6:34:32 PM

Administration

There's a link directly to the notes at the bottom of the email you received following the class:

http://videos.worden.com/classes/OrlandoClassNotes_1111.pdf

Kermitp
Posted : Friday, December 2, 2011 9:24:58 AM

The email that was sent out is confusing. But there is a link at the bottom to get the class notes. 

The Join button in the email has you signin and then directs you to the worden.com website. Fom there you have to guess where she wanted you to go. Try the lower right part of the page for a link to her download.