Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Webinar 1-19-2010 Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
bharris
Posted : Monday, March 15, 2010 6:29:22 PM
Julia and Michael did a webinar on 1/19 that was regarding MA crosses.  Julia had a Price/Volume filter and a Sort for which I'd like to know the criteria for both.  I'd like to end up with approximately the same number of stocks in the filtered list but can't seem to get there.  Any help you can offer in obtaining that info would be appreciated.  I've watched the archived version as well and know that she DID NOT state that particular info.  Thanks in advance!!
rverm44820
Posted : Monday, March 15, 2010 6:45:29 PM
if you goto stockfinder 4 general discussion you an find a collection of webinars including that one i think.
bharris
Posted : Monday, March 15, 2010 8:39:43 PM
You're so right....but it doesn't answer my question.  The problem is that Julia mentions she has a Price/Volume filter in place, as well as a Sort.....but does not tell you the criteria.  That's what I'm trying to find out.....what is that criteria she used.  Thanks for the help anyway....that's great to know all of the webinars are located there for future reference.
Julia_O
Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:23:58 AM

Worden Trainer

Hi bharris,

I just had basic Price and Volume stipulations:

10<Price<50
Volume>500000 shares 

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Best,
Julia
bharris
Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2010 6:51:03 PM
Julia....thanks so much for the info.  One more question...on the "Sort".....not quite sure how you had that set up...when I try I don't get quite the same results.  Obviously, I liked this particular setup and results and would like to duplicate it if I can.  Thanks again......you and Michael keep up the good work.....you both do a great job!
bharris
Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2010 9:20:08 PM
Julia....a little further explanation of my problem....cannot get the "Sort" columns with the bar date of occurence, # days since true, etc. 
Julia_O
Posted : Monday, April 12, 2010 2:50:12 PM

Worden Trainer

bharris,

For any condition on a chart, right-click then select 
Create WatchList Column | Last Date True

Hope that helps.
Julia