Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

back from 2 week exile Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
BigBlock
Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 2:18:37 PM
Yes I was banned for 2 weeks.
Why?  Below is why.

Below a response from jjhart52 in the topic "QW shape Nasdaq" to some replies

Nothing dilusional about the Market. how I call patters when I see them. How long it last? That will be determine by many factors. If sectors tend to lead the economy out of recessions, in my opinion it generally starts with Technology Sectors to lead the change. 

Ptolemy~

I agree as some decision with be neeeded as it approaches the 2600 mark. So far the charts are the supporting the movement.

Funnymony~

I don't really think we will see the 5000 mark any time soon. There will never be another rally like the one in the "Dot.Com" era. However I am optismistic that a short term rally is foreseable.

Below is my response to jjhart52 - which the moderator found aggresive enough to banne me for 2 weeks
Biblock~

Really, so technology is going to pull the finance mess -how?  By art of magic?
What about the deficit?  National deficit? exports deficit?  Personal deficit?  May be a new I-phone with the erase deficit button will do the job.
Oh! and also perhaps a new Iphone will erase inflation, better yet may we can plug it into trucks, and cars to bring energy prices down and we all will be so happy and instantly satisfied.
What a wonderful life!
Ah i almost forgot - may be we can also use the i-phone to look at pictures of a nice home and pretend that we live there while we stay at the local shelter.  That would certainly fix the housing problem.  May be you should had contacted the house and the senate and propose such great solution to the housing greatest housing slump not seen since the depression of 1929. 
Hell - you got it buddy Technology is the answer to all of our problems and surely will lead the change.
Boy can't wait.
Listen jjhart52 get your facts and your fantasy sorted out before coming here and telling us your wannabe story.
I am not sure about your pattern - but I can tell you with certainty that the markets are not resuming to a primary up trend any time soon.  It is going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. 

From now on I will try to keep my tone down, but will continue to expose the truth.
And that assuming I am not provoked.
I am not here to tinker with indicators or to make wannabe systems.  I am here to bring you the frantic truth about the makets as I have seen it for the last 16 yrs and as I continue to see it everyday.  I will continue to give my input as to what I think may work or not.  Not about what looks pretty and sophisticated while it is nothing but a failure as far as profiting in the markets.
You can't make a swimmer in the bath tub.
Permabull
Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 7:24:01 PM
Will you please shut up and stay gone. Davidjohnhall and Tobydad have filled in the gap nicely since the apsll and bigblock wars have ended. I am one of many who come here to learn from them not to be witness to your psychotic behavior, you will now accuse me of being apsll I know I have read it all before in yours and his threads. 

Will you please just go away so we can all learn in an envronment free of your weirdness. It is very clear to everyone here exept you of corse that you are an unwelcome entity.

BigBlock
Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 7:48:05 PM
QUOTE (Permabull)
Will you please shut up and stay gone. Davidjohnhall and Tobydad have filled in the gap nicely since the apsll and bigblock wars have ended. I am one of many who come here to learn from them not to be witness to your psychotic behavior, you will now accuse me of being apsll I know I have read it all before in yours and his threads. 

Will you please just go away so we can all learn in an envronment free of your weirdness. It is very clear to everyone here exept you of corse that you are an unwelcome entity.

Flags, pennants, and triangles have been around for longer than you and I.  Anyone with an ounce of brain knows that those are not going to yield you any profits.  Well imaginary profits sure.  Like this one I bought ABC at $2 and sold it for $4 - oh I forgot I traded 1000 shrs.  I just made $2000 give or take on slippage.  Easy enough??
So you go ahead and play the dragons, when you get burn you came right here and I will cool you down permabull.
As for me going away, it is going to take more than you laughty remarks.  You keep provoking me and you know what is going to happen. 
Permabull ah!  must be having a tuff time making a dime.  What is your contribution Perma??
I eat permas like you everyday for breakfast.  Get a grip boy.
Permabull
Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:26:19 PM

I have made no contributions. Have you? so cool me down. Tell me and others what works for you. That is what you say in your self writen welcome back speach, that you will tell us what will and will not work. I admit that I am still learning, so are you her to cool me down and show me what might work as you have said that you would or are you looking to start another war. The problem I see with the second part is that no one here will stand up to you.

I hope that you will do what you say you will and share with us what works, you have already told us what will not work.

BigBlock
Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 10:26:54 PM
You are asking me for a solution to your problem?  Are you asking for an specific trade?  Are you asking for an specific system?  I am not sure what to tell you or what I want to tell you.
I can say one thing for sure.  As long as you keep coming here to find a solution you will not find it. 
The solution is not here, it is in you.  The answer whatever it may be is not here, it is in you.

You want to know what works for me?  Everyone here knows that.  I am sorry I can't inform you about it here - I would probably be banned for good besides it is not free.

I prey on my own system.  I only play optionables equities, and I only listen to myself.
It seems to me nonsense, that most folks around here seems serious about trading hence they do not want to take the time on options, and they sure don't take the time to work on themselves.
They think that because they can tinker with a few settings they are geniouses.

I tell you what - they have great tools - just the tools offer by the Wordens are worth their weight in gold, they have good data, they have good brokerages, access to global markets, options, futures, and comodities - just an inmense set of tools only dreamed off a few years ago. And yet they fail.
You know when I started investing back in 1992 the graphical browsers of today didn't exist.  I saw the first graphical browser being borned MOSAIC.  I still remember that morning with my computer science professor - she collaborated on putting together that browser.
Anyways back in the days I used to go down to the computer lab to hunt for stocks and mutual funds data in text files.  Just the time involve in that was hair pulling not to mention keeping track of it.

Now everything is done for you automatically,  and for a very modest fee so supposedly you can concentrate on the essentials of trading.  Yet most folks will end up with their tail between their legs.  Why?  There is no real dedication, they think that a sophisticated tool will do it for them, but that is just a very small part of solving the puzzle - that is the mind puzzle, the market puzzle, and the global puzzle.
Global, mind, markets are three notions you must keep in synch with in order to succeed.  Then you implement the use "of your tools" as system, risk control, options, etc.
Broadly said I think you get the idea.

Notice that I have kept my tone down, and that I tried to help you.  I expect the same from you.

Permabull
Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 10:54:06 PM
You will get the same from me. And I understand what you are saying. Options are risky in the hands of the inexperienced. once mastered then a good insurance policy. I still believe that the money is made in being on the right side of the trade and options can help if you are not. 

I appreciate your candor and control. I will study how options work and see if it can help in my trading. Thanks for your advice.
jjames
Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 12:29:08 AM

The new "civil" bigblock? 

Fine, now how bout contributing a little technical analysis.
BigBlock
Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 1:17:53 AM
James what do you need TA for?  You got a 44 magnum.  Isn't that enough to clear your way?
Ptolemy
Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 1:11:22 PM
Very sorry Mr Bigblock. Our intention was as always, just to lure you into another exile. We never meant to have the Managment here lock your long standing thread. I think that we have stomped on you enough. You were a good sport through it all. I am glad that your intent is to be more civil minded, I am sure that this forum will appriciate that.

Goodbye then.
BigBlock
Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 1:37:11 PM

Ptolemy (Apessl) how low is it to have to drag yourselve on the ground like little worm in order to change what cannot be changed - that is the fact that you are nothing but a "wannabe", and an ignorant.
By the way, my site has shut down?  How ignorant are you now that cannot even type an address into an URL box.  No dear, IT HAS NOT shut down.  We are booming with business.

Please go and try again and amuse yourselve, we appreciate your clicks.  And thank you for keeping us in mind - isn't sarcastic that you cannot have what you really want?

And just so you know, I now know all about your "friends" - well what you call your friends (imaginary friends), which are nothing but a bunch of usernames that you have created to claim support.
How low are you going to go my friend?  Isn't that enought that you have to crawl down on the floors with a remade username to cover your ugly self?  You have to propel yourself to a lower low by making some more wormy names.

Here fellow, I still stand as who I am - BIGBLOCK.  And I have news for you.  Bigblock is here to stay, and neither you or your little imaginary friends are going to be able to do anything about it.

and you said "Goodbye then" -haven't we all heard that one.  I can guarantie you that you will be back - you just have not control over your mind, and I am going to have you crawling like a parasite looking for a host when you return.

Craig_S
Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 1:44:52 PM

Worden Trainer

Nothing of value being shared here.  Locking thread.

- Craig
Here to Help!