Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

GNBT; not necessarily THE break out Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
tobydad
Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2008 1:13:20 AM

GNBT looks like it's ready for its regular ride back up the channel.  Hey, why not ride it back up to 1.90 or so?  Who knows, you might be on board the time it takes off. 
tobydad
Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:26:15 AM

If you're with me in putting GNBT in your list of Regulars, just a heads up.  It's time to be watching again.  And remember, GNBT tends to take enormous leaps (me thinks someone is accumulating in a very long term way) so don't dilly dally. 
tobydad
Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2008 1:56:00 PM

Continuing to show accumulation.
Apsll
Posted : Friday, February 29, 2008 7:50:46 AM

Tobydad, the only thing that worries me about this stock (as you know it has been haunting us for years) is the lack of Institutional support - only 2% That leads me to believe that the smart money are not the ones accumulating this stock. Look at the ammount of outstanding shares (very high) for such a low price stock, and the financials for this company stink.

I am going to be leaving the forum I just wanted to thank you for all the good times (bottom feeders) those were the good old days.

Good luck to you, I will wait until the forum returns to the quality that it once had before I return. 

Apsll.
tobydad
Posted : Friday, February 29, 2008 8:46:39 AM

Apsll,

See my comments under your official Goodbye post.
tobydad
Posted : Friday, February 29, 2008 9:05:04 AM

Responding to the technical issue here, my comment on 2/13 was:

"GNBT looks like it's ready for its regular ride back up the channel.  Hey, why not ride it back up to 1.90 or so?  Who knows, you might be on board the time it takes off."

Again, I'm not saying this is going to be a big 10x profit.  Don't know, frankly, don't care.  I do know it has reliably bounced up and down in this channel and I see no point in not going along for the ride.  

In my businesses, we focus on different markets, I make bigger profits on some things that I'm not able to sell often.  Then there are items that sell alot, so I have to be more competitive; but they provide nice regular income. 

So, for now at least, that's GNBT to me, nice regular income.  In fact, I've moved it from my Big Hitters Watchlist to the Regulars Watchlist.  (Of course, I'm secretly hoping the day will come....but we'll see.)