Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Pharma stocks Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
tobydad
Posted : Friday, December 21, 2007 10:41:02 AM

HALO looks good for a very short term CBOH.  

Now this is interesting, LJPC looks like it may be brewing.  I talked alot about it in Oct or so (didn't check the threads).  This looks like the exact scenario where buyers are quietly getting their share.  

Not saying to buy yet, just saying put it in a watch list.  I think it's brewing.  

We talk alot about money mgmt here, and that's incredibly important.  But we don't speak much about time and goals mgmt.  That's why stocks like this get away from us.  You have to have a system to monitor these possible big baggers so they don't leave us crying at the train station. 
gtfo501must talk to HBW
Posted : Friday, December 28, 2007 10:11:15 PM
         Hey tobydad  thanks for your response to my stock picks. Im bored so checking out some of your other posts. Hmmm.. Halo looks a little risky. Looks like will trade in a range channel and could go to $8.50 or so but then I think its going to trend downwards. Now LJPC looks more hopeful. Its trying to form my second favorite pattern. I call it the 3-D ramp pattern. It has a chance to go to $4.75, but better yet if it should fall to $3 or less, especially at $2.80, i would put the ranch on it...lol.  I tell and help all my friends with my picks but no one ever throws any money back at me from their profits! Oh well. Yes I want to share all my systems with everyone here, you all seem great like a big  family. Theres only one problem you see.I am not computer friendly and have no idea how to post charts and their indicators.After that I would have to in great detail explain to you what to exactly see and how they work. I dont think im smart enough to do that...  Damn, I really know that GGBM and BHIP are gonna do well here. I just dont have an account or the money.  Well thanks again td for your astuteness.
gtfo501must talk to HBW
Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 11:10:52 PM

Hey, td.  On the topic of pharma stocks, take a look at MBRK.  Its not on the top of my list but it  looks like $1.25ish to $2.00 looks very likely. Thanks.

tobydad
Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2008 11:22:45 PM

HALO primed for take-off.  If it clears the 2/13 high.  

By the way, congrats on the great call on MBRK got to gt....long name above there.  Very nice call.  

I'm in BHIP, small holding...just to see what happens.  But the chart is a classic for me.