Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: wecoyote13
About
User Name: wecoyote13
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 71
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Platinum on more than one machine
Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2019 3:35:48 PM

is it or was it a feature of Platinum to run on more than one machine? 

Thanks...

Topic: Totalize Up Days for Stock
Posted: Sunday, March 17, 2019 10:27:19 AM

QUOTE (bcochrane)

If you mean by an Up Day, today's close is higher than yesterday's Close

CountTrue(C>C1,10)

I will try that...I clearly don't know PCF very well...thanks! 

Topic: Platinum on more than one machine
Posted: Sunday, March 17, 2019 10:00:47 AM

I was reading about Platinum last night and I am a subscriber...it said I can run the platform on more than 1 computer...but when I attempted to do so it logged me off of the prior computer every time.  Is that old information or am I doing something wrong?  

Thanks,

-Bill

Topic: Totalize Up Days for Stock
Posted: Sunday, March 17, 2019 9:59:26 AM

Hello,

Is there a way to code an indicator that tells you how many of the last 10 days were "up" days?  I can do simple things in PCF but not too complicated.  Without loops and variables I don't see how I would do this one...thanks!  

-Bill

Topic: Platinum Features Demo
Posted: Sunday, March 17, 2019 9:57:31 AM

I have been on Platinum for over a year, I was helping to orient a new user to Gold this weekend and started asking the question: what am I getting out of Platinum?  I do have one dashboard of easyscan totalizers that I use...so I got that one, but is there a video or some demo of "cool" or useful things that can be done with the Platinum features?  Would love for someone to show me around.  (other thing is that I probably have not had to delete any alarms and maybe would have in Gold)

Thanks,

-Bill

Topic: Platinum Features Demo
Posted: Sunday, March 17, 2019 9:54:03 AM

I have been on Platinum for over a year, I was helping to orient a new user to Gold this weekend and started asking the question: what am I getting out of Platinum?  I do have one dashboard of easyscan totalizers that I use...so I got that one, but is there a video or some demo of "cool" or useful things that can be done with the Platinum features?  Would love for someone to show me around.  (other thing is that I probably have not had to delete any alarms and maybe would have in Gold)

Thanks,

-Bill

Topic: Platform wont load charts
Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2018 1:08:34 PM

several times per day my platform just stops loading data intermittently.  Sometimes for a minute, sometimes 5 minutes...sometimes it gets "some" of the data and one or two charts will load...sometimes no charts load...but very rarely anymore can I do an hour of reserarch without restarting the platform several times.  I am using firewall friendly ports, and turning off my Norton software does not seem to help.  Any thoughts on how this can be fixed?  

Thanks. -Bill

Topic: Printing a Chart
Posted: Friday, June 22, 2018 11:37:45 AM

When I right click and print chart my printer spools up but the sheet that comes out is white with nothing on it.  I don't have any problem with my other programs so it has to be a setting or problem with TC2000...any thoughts on troubleshooting this?  

Thanks....

Topic: Scanning ALL Stocks
Posted: Friday, June 22, 2018 11:36:27 AM

Thanks Bruce, I'm good with the 5,000 I've got.  I prefer stocks with a market cap over $50M that institutions can trade so probably don't need Bulletin and Pink.  

Thanks all...

Topic: Scanning ALL Stocks
Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2018 12:25:49 PM

Hmmm..I appreciate the answer thank you.  I suppose I need to create a combo list?  If I create a combo list with US Stocks and ADR's, what does that leave out??   Thanks! 

-Bill