Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: narciss
About
User Name: narciss
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Scan watchlist tick box
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:04:30 AM

Excellent!
Thank you very much Bruce!

Topic: Scan watchlist tick box
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 7:31:53 AM

Hello, i just watched video on creating TSV divergence scan where trainer creates 4 rules. After creating each rule he then checks the box "scan watchlist". He does that for each of the four rules. So, when he is done it creates a scan where you get instruments with all four conditions being true on top. Now, i do not see 'scan watchlist' option thus i do not know how to create the scan with all four rules to be true at the same time. All i get is a scan with only one of the rules being true. Meaning i can scan a watchlist only one rule at a time.
Could you please explain how i can achieve that?

Regards,
Armands

Topic: Elder's Force Index scan
Posted: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 6:07:58 PM

Got it, thank you!

Topic: Elder's Force Index scan
Posted: Sunday, April 9, 2017 9:49:47 AM

Hello, i wonder if it's possible to create a scan for the following condition - 

I've added a Keltner channel (20 period, 3.00 ATR multiplier) to a 13 period Force index (exponential moving average). And i'd like to scan for when Force index goes below lower Keltner channel line and also a scan for when Force index goes above top line of Keltner channel. To illustrate this i have added a picture -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0mv2plcxbtvlx0/Force%20index.doc?dl=0

The condition i'm looking for is circled in the lower pane. I'd like to scan weekly and daily timeframes.

Thank you,

Armands

Topic: TTM Squeeze Indicator
Posted: Friday, March 10, 2017 7:46:58 AM

Bruce, could you please send me copies of both TTM Squeeze indicators? Thanks.

Topic: ATR channels
Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 7:25:17 AM

Thank you Bruce, it worked. Next i'd like to plot 3 ATR channels 1,2,3 and -1,-2,-3. How do i do that?

Thanks,

Armands

p.s. i didn't see your reply until today, assuming it would come to my email. So i sent the same question today to worden support email. It's ok if you reply only here. Thanks

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

You will need to drag and drop the moving average onto the ATR when selecting Plot Comparison | Difference.

Sorry about that. The order doesn't matter when adding the lines together but it does when subtracting one of the lines from the other line.

Topic: ATR channels
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2015 12:33:35 PM

Hello.

i'm trying to create ATR channel off EMA in stockfinder. I'm following instructions that are described below. When i drag comparison plot (as a result of "add to create a band') onto price history and select overlay i get a line above price. The problem starts when i do the same with second comparison plot (as a result of "difference to create band")to get the line below the price. After i drag it onto price history and select overlay, price and other indicators get squeezed out of the chart. And i am not able to make them reappear.  I have no idea what to do.

I hope this makes sense. Any help will be apreciated.

Thanks,

Armands

QUOTE (Bruce_L)
Here is a method for StockFinder that doesn't involve any programming at all. Add a Moving Average to Price and adjust the Period and Average Type as desired.

Working with Indicators

Then add an Average True Range Indicator to the Chart, adjust it as desired and then Drag and Drop it onto the Moving Average and select Plot Comparison | Add to create a Band above the Moving Average (or Plot Comparison | Difference to create a Band below the Moving Average).

Comparison Plots

Then Drag and Drop the Comparison Plot onto Price History (onto where it actually says Price History on the Chart, not just into the Price History Pane) and select Overlay with Price History.

You can Drag and Drop the Average True Range onto the Bands you have already created and repeat the rest of the process to add additional Bands.