Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Stix
About
User Name: Stix
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Inaccurate & Old ex-Dividend Dates
Posted: Friday, January 12, 2018 6:55:07 PM

The ex-Dividend dates in TC2000 are very inaccurate and not current. Morningstar's site appears to be way ahead with their dates, and these dates are very accurate. Can someone look into this and see if it can't be corrected? Hard to trust the fundamental data with this kind of thing...

Thank You!

Topic: Custom Advance-Decline Indicator
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:59:19 PM
I would like to build a custom breadth indicator that would calculate the following indicator on any given watchlist...

(Advancing Issues - Declining Issues) / Total Issues

Is this possible in either TC2000 or StockFinder? Thanks for any help!

Stix
Topic: Changing Font Size for Notes?
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:20:15 PM
I can't seem to figure out a way to change the size of the notes font in version 12. There must be a way so I'm sure this qualifies as a silly question, but I just can't seem to find it. Thanks for any help.
Topic: Highest 60 Day High & Lowest 60 Day Low Plots
Posted: Saturday, April 9, 2011 6:09:03 PM
Hi everyone. Is it possible in either TC2007 or Telechart v11 to plot lines on the price chart of the latest 60 day highs and lows? It's easy to do in Stockfinder but I would also like to do it in TC if possible. Thanks!

Stix
Topic: Pasting Symbols Into Watchlist From Web Page
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2010 4:47:55 PM
Here's one example...from Yahoo.

http://finance.yahoo.com/actives?e=us

Topic: Pasting Symbols Into Watchlist From Web Page
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2010 2:42:26 PM

I watched a Worden video recently about copying and pasting symbols from a web page to a StockFinder watchlist. I've tried on several web pages now, with no success. I select and copy the information in the table on the web page, then right click in my watchlist area and select paste,  but nothing happens. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Stix

Topic: Running StockFinder on i5 or i7 Laptop?
Posted: Wednesday, June 9, 2010 5:29:04 PM
Hopefully I'm not too far off topic. Will StockFinder run much faster on the i7 processor versus the i5...specifically in running scans and loading layouts with a number of tabs? Getting ready to buy a new laptop and SF is obviously one of my "go-to" programs. Thanks much for any advice!

Stix