Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: kenlong
About
User Name: kenlong
Groups: Gold User, Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 16
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Dividend Yield
Posted: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 11:15:41 AM

What happened to Dividend Yield? It seems to have been erased from TC2007. 

Ditto for Short Interest which disappeared quite a while ago. 

Topic: straight % line as comparison symbol
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2018 10:19:04 AM

I am having trouble finding something that used to be in tc2007. There were straight percentage lines that could be applied to a chart template, such as a straight 25% growth line, that the stock chart could be compared to as a quick way to determine the consistent higher momentum players. 
Is this still available and how do I find it? 

Topic: Note taking
Posted: Monday, May 26, 2014 11:20:39 AM

how do I indent and create paragraphes in the personal notes?

Topic: Too many "My Favorites" watch lists.
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2014 8:52:01 AM

I currently have three "My Favorites" watch lists and only use the main one. Is there a way to get rid of the excess "My Favorites" lists? 

Topic: Many 'My Favorites' Watchlists
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2014 8:50:50 AM

I currently have three "My Favorites" watch lists and only use the main one. Is there a way to get rid of the excess "My Favorites" lists? 

Topic: Many 'My Favorites' Watchlists
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2014 8:50:01 AM

I have had this same problem for several years now and was expecting to see an answer here. I currently have three "My Favorits" watch lists and only use the main one. Is there a way to get rid of the excess "My Favorits" lists? 

Topic: TC2000 Android
Posted: Saturday, August 4, 2012 6:05:21 PM

TC2000 Android is working out well. As mentioned, the indicator window only has one size, and this is a bit of a problem. Mobile phones have two perspectives, vertical and horizontal, and the charting doesnt change zoom or size of indicator window when the platform changes. This distorts the price graph. The current indicator window uses half the screen. This works well for the vertical position, but not in the horizontal position. A simple price chart with no indicator works well in the horizontal position, but not in the vertical position. Simply changing the zoom with horizontal or vertical position might help with this. Many apps work like this. When reading I can tilt the phone to the side to read a full line rather than scrolling.  

Also, I've noticed that moving averages tend to distort the price graph as well. If the moving average extends beyond the extremes of price the chart window will size to the moving average rather than price. This shrinks the price graph, again distorting perspective and readability. 

Thanks, Ken

Posted: Thursday, August 2, 2012 12:39:11 PM

Thanks, I've been editing my TC2000 watchlists and templates and this makes a big difference. I dont find I use all the features of TC2000 Android. Its a mobile app and I dont use it for analysis, scanning, and sorting. I do this work at home on my computer and I use it to check on and watch open and potential positions. 

I've found that by editing and cleaning my watchlists I really only use two lists, a priority/attention list and my favorites list. This works fine and I like that whatever I do on TC2000 automatically shows on the Android version. Likewise I've edited and cleaned my templates to function better.The Android version really only needs something simple, Price and Volume works fine, or just Price alone for Forex.

The only real problem I cant find an easy solution for is the indicator panel. It takes up half the screen and I cant seem to reduce it. Changing the size on TC2000 doesnt affect it. Its an all or nothing situation. 

This is a beautiful app. Better than any other mobile charting that I've seen. Thanks.

Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 6:01:33 PM

So far the watchlists are not a big problem. Its easy to create specific lists and we are offered a menu to choose from. However, the Templates on the mobile app are difficult to use. There's no easy way to choose the one for mobile use, and lock it in. The indicator box on the bottom seems like it requires half the screen. All I want are some simple volume bars, and I've tried adjusting the size on the box on tc2000, but on the mobile app it just jumps between half the screen and nothing. 

Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2012 2:46:25 PM

I just downloaded the mobile Android version and I have the same problem I had when I first downloaded TC2000. All the watchlists and templates are imported from my existing platform and the two have different uses and abilities. Is there a way to edit the watchlists and templates in the Android version and create specific templates and watchlists for this platform? The problem is the watchlists and templates from my computer were created to search for and analyze positions and are too much for a mobile app. The mobile app needs a simple watchlist and chart setup to watch existing and potential positions for signals. Also, it could use an alert system and the ability to place signal lines on a chart.