Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: robertswj
About
User Name: robertswj
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Question re: Ver. 11 Chart Screen
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2012 8:30:40 PM
I'm missing the "right price scale".
Topic: Question re: Ver. 11 Chart Screen
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:52:02 AM
I am using Version 11 of TC2000.  How do I get the price of the stock to show up on the right side of the screen....or at least somewhere on the screen?  The only way I can find the price of the stock is click on today's bar and then it shows up in a box.  I don't remember this always being a problem.  Have I done something to remove the price bar?

Bill Roberts
Topic: EMA Levels of the DJ-30 as of Sept 4th 2008 Temp pop coming, then sinkage!
Posted: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 9:16:57 PM
I'm impressed!   Are you trading Dow eminis with these charts?
Topic: How to draw a value line on a chart template
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:42:40 PM
Thanks, BREXX, for your attempt to help me, but I feel like you and I have totally different programs. When I right click on the desired indicator pane, I do not get an "Add Chart Tool" option. For that reason, I can't follow through with any of your other instructions. I am a Gold subscriber to Telechart 2007. Maybe the Platinum subscriber has more options. Any comment from a Worden trainer??
Topic: How to draw a value line on a chart template
Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2007 10:14:27 PM
Newbie here. I have created several new chart templates with various indicators. How do I draw a permanent horizonal line at specific values, such as the value "50" for the RSI indicator or the value "25" for the ADX indicator. I want to visually see when the indicator crosses the value line. I'm sure that the answer is easy, but I can't find it.
Topic: Accessing archived Worden reports
Posted: Saturday, June 9, 2007 10:40:01 AM
In D. Worden's report of Thursday, June 7, he referred us to a previous report dated November 7, 2003. When I attempt to scroll down to that date, I can only go to January 14, 2004. Do you have any recommendations?

B. Roberts